Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 9-10

Day 9 - I was in San Francisco all day however I did manage to have a "green drink" with Kale before.leaving. In addition because we left so early I decided to have my cup of green tea for the road. I packed veggies and the lunch provided had plenty of salad / raw - steamed choices to choose from. For the drive home I broke down and had a "decaf" coffee but figured it was okay since I drank so much water throughout the day. Felt great & had a lot of energy.
Note: It seemed since Sunday I felt on my back of my throat a lot of mucus...maybe coming from my lungs going into my stomach? Its gone as of Tuesday and my fear that maybe I was getting sick has subsided.

Day 10 - Well I started off the day with a Green tea, then a Green Drink, then to the gym for an hour. Felt great but really hungry. Now I haven't been hungry the last 9 days but today I was hungry;-) Close to that time of the month.
Anyway had a nice salad, some Mary's gone crackers- love them! and a can of sardines.
Okay I know that probably grosses you out but I LOVE Sardines, they remind me of my dad. But later I had a teaspoon of raw almond butter and cutie orange. Then again some almonds, yogurt covered raisins, some cashews. For dinner I had steamed broccoli and made my first 2 Raw recipes...Gazpacho & Spicy cold soup. I just tasted these since they are for tomorrow. Yes they are Yummy! Who knew raw could be so tasty;-) Now since this is my last day I have to admit to eating the broccoli cheese dish my kids didn't eat...it just looked too yummy. My goal is to keep my dairy consumption low, red meat low, and try to follow a 80-90% veges/fruit 10% lean protein diet. Oh I declared a raw day in my household once a week starting next week, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment