Friday, November 13, 2009

Day Six

Well last night's epson salt drinks were vile. I expected it to be salty but it was oh so bitter. The internet post I read earlier that day stated you would likely be in the bathroom within 30 minutes however I did not see the bathroom until 9 hours later. Nonetheless I woke up this AM seemingly flush, with hot flashes, somewhat shaky and out of sorts. I feel like I need to eat something not out of hunger but just to get rid of this awful feeling. Nonetheless if this keeps up I will not be having a productive day. Today is a fast day then 3PM another awful epson salt drink followed by 6PM drinking olive oil and lemon juice (every 15 minutes for total of 8X) I am having a cup of mango/passion herbal tea this AM and it seems to be helping - not sure if it's allowed but at this point don't care. Day Six is the big day where all the hard work pays off, Day 7 is a juice fast day - so looking forward to tasting something sweet tomorrow. Also looking forward to eating again albeit even if my stomach is now the size of a grape;-)

1 comment:

  1. is all this really safe.will it not hurt you drinking all that gross stuff.sorry but sartines gross.so this is a really safe thing too do

    ReplyDelete