Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day five

Veggies all morning then in the afternoon only water, and epson salt drink at 6PM(not looking forward to that one). After googling "drinking epson salt" I found out I'll need to stay very close to a bathroom. I suppose I will not be going with the kids to my nieces volley ball game tonight, dad will have to take them. Feeling good today, stomach is flat - no bloating - eating snap peas, carrots, celery and broccoli. I am drinking lots of water and even enjoyed some caffeine free peppermint tea this AM. Hope to get to the gym or do yoga at home before I have to pick up kids from school. Sarah told me her headache is gone and she lost 1 1/2 pounds. I never checked my weight before hand(I kinda know since I rarely fluctuate by very much) but hope when it's all done to have lost at least 5 pounds for all this. Thinking about attempting a raw lifestyle for the next 30-60 days - just waiting for my raw uncookbook to arrive from www.rawfamily.com. I made a yummy spinach caesar salad from the site www.fromsadtoraw.com/RawRecipes.htm.

No comments:

Post a Comment