Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day Eight

Lost another 1/2 lb when I stepped on the scale. I feel great with lots of energy. This AM I tried to eat some pomegranate seeds but the roof of my mouth hurt from eating, seems strange. So I had the last of my green smoothie drink and called it good. Probably will make another smoothie for lunch since I do not want to experience the roof of my mouth thing.

Forgot to mention on Day Six I had upper leg soreness which I attributed to the toxins being pulled from my largest muscles.
I learned that 2 years ago when I tried a 2 day water fast... in hindsight it was a bad idea. I did research about all the pains I was having -headache(likely caffeine withdrawal) and the leg pain(toxins).

We have my neice's college signing party(Volleyball scholarship) to go to later, probably will have a green drink before just in case there isn't anything I can eat.

Oh here is the yummy spinach caesar salad recipe - you substitute ground nuts instead of the pumpkin seeds, be creative;-)

Enjoy you day!

No comments:

Post a Comment